Monday, April 13, 2015

Listen to the Astronaut....

"Learning to play the guitar taught me to improvise and to be creative and to be able to play with a group, and practicing taught me self discipline and these are all fundamental skills that I have used throughout my career. That is why I can confidently say that music made me a better astronaut."
Chris Hadfield invites all Canadians to get involved in last year Music Monday to lend their voice to raise awareness about the connections between music education and its influence on Canadian success. Listen to how he believes that music has shaped his life.
Chris is a retired Canadian astronaut who was the first Canadian to walk in space. An engineer and former Royal Canadian Air Force fighter pilot, he has flown two space shuttle missions and served as commander of the International Space Station.
-- Watch Chris Hadfield and students from coast-to-coast fill the sky with music
-- Watch Chris Hadfield and Barenaked Ladies: I.S.S. (Is Somebody Singing)



No comments: